Monday, February 11, 2008

It was a Hitchhiker Day

The other day I posted a review of Feng Shui over on my more movie-oriented blog, www.areavoices.com/vinyl/ ... which I've been thinking of shifting to Wordpress because of better stats, etc. Right now it's hosted through the newspaper, and their blogging tools aren't all they could be. On the other hand, I enjoy thinking of people here in my Obscure Midwestern Town accidentally stumbling onto chit-chat about movies like Bhoot and Hell Comes to Frogtown. So there is a charm in keeping it local...

Anyway, it turns out that my Feng Shui post (titled "The Ancient, and Deadly, Art of Placement") was my 42nd post on that blog. And on that day, it got 42 hits. Yes, I am in tune with the universe! Unfortunately, the universe is all screwed up.

No comments: