Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chicken bone: functional AND adorable

So I'm actually going to plug a commercial entity today because, well, I got my chicken foot in the mail and I'm beyond the thrilled that I can leave in the eBay feedback form. In fact, I went to the site to get the URL this morning and ended up buying a couple more things. (See http://stores.ebay.com/Karma-Zain-Spiritual-Supplies).

Because the chicken foot comes customized, I asked for general protection for my household, specified as me, my honey, and two cats. And on the foot? Among other things, little man and woman charms, and then a charm bead with two little cats faces on it. Eeee, the cuteness! Hanging from a black, preserved...chicken foot. A lot bigger than I expected, really, but then, I've seen some pretty big chickens.

Doesn't THAT make me sound like a country girl?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you liked it! Thanks for trusting me with your spiritual supply needs and your custom work!

-- Karma Zain