Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Snake Pit

Just how many unsubtitled VCDs with the word "Naag" or "Nagin" in the title would it be reasonable to purchase? How about, as many as Induna had in stock? That's perfectly reasonable, right? Especially considering that they were about a dollar apiece. Yeah. Sure! After all, we're friends on Facebook. Gotta support them.

Actually, it's all the fault of Deewani for Bollywood. She sent me this trailer for a movie called Wahan Ke Log, which forced me to go to Induna, and then while I was there...

4 comments:

SpyGirl said...

Just how many ARE there?

Anarchivist said...

Um .... 13 isn't that many, is it? (That doesn't count the ones in stock that I already have).

Memsaab said...

Wahan Ke Log really really NEEDS to be put on DVD with subtitles. NEEDS.

Even without subs it's one of my favorite films.

It's a Merry Nagin Christmas!

Anarchivist said...

I foresee new Christmas traditions in the making!